Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let Them Eat Kate

Mademoiselle Kate Moss is back for our friends @ Agent Provocateur. (I must run down to see BB @ the store here on Melrose). I love that she's joined them again, I love the creative of the campaign with the storytelling of a pre-marital meltdown and the way they are launching it is so smart. Ah, Miss Kate as the bride who has a change of heart. Click here for their brilliant online experience (with one of my most favorite songs). Log on to Nick Knight's site for the to see it all! SHOWstudio
And if you want to see the story again of the "Let them eat cake" teen queen, watch Sophia Coppola's unique take on the story the ill-fated Marie Antoinette likening her to the celebutantes of today. I just watched it again a couple of weeks ago. Sophia's cinematography, especially the scenes with the natural lighting outside in the fields and gardens is quite beautiful and brings me back to what I loved visually about the Virgin Suicides.

No comments: