Friday, January 18, 2008

Mini KARL! Only 1,000. Johnny: 1 in a Million.


A little mini-Karl. OMG! The lovelies at Colette are bringing this amazing little piece to us. He'd be really cute next to my Star Wars Pez collection.

And in other France-related news...... No, I'm not going to talk about the political impact Carla Bruni may be having on the newly elected French president. Please. This blog is not about such substance as that. My dear future baby-daddy whenever he rids himself of Vanessa Paradis (Johnny Depp), just made downtown LA that much cooler by purchasing the penthouse of the Eastern building as I learned last night from Ev@risto. Seriously? A compliment to his portfolio of real estate ranging from his mainstay in Paris to property in the Carribean and now our humble downtown. As I stared at the beautiful architecture of the building on our way to the Broadway bar, I thought of the way it reminds me of Egyptian revival jewelry that I love. And I can just picture his hot little brain and face wandering around downtown LA for a stroll and a cup of coffee.... oh, what a site.....a beautiful man in that beautiful building.......

And hey, I think we'd look amazing together.....undead & covered in blood or tan & naked in the tropics ;)

No comments: