Wednesday, January 16, 2008

They're a Capricorn

Capricorns I like:

So I learned a lot of these from LA woman.But I did choose the ones I truly like. Hello, I am a southern girl. Elvis, MLK JR, Dolly, Poe, Stipe, these are all my people.....



My MOM!
Jesus
David Bowie
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Joan of Arc
Edgar Allan Poe
Dolly Parton
Patti Smith
Kate Moss
Michael Stipe (I wanted to have his baby years ago....but thats another story. And then what would David say anyway?)
Elvis

AND of COURSE MOST IMPORTANT VERY VIP CAPRICORNS
MY MOM (again ;)
Ms. Julie DeAnda
Ms. Blerina Hoxha
and Mr. Mikey's Ivan Castro!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLINGS!!!!! This song's just for you! So happy to be celebrating in style all month longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

And if you know them, tell them you love them and wish them a happy birthday month!!!!

xoxo,
Jessica

No comments: