Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A fantastical headpiece

Image courtesy of Stylefrizz
Love it love it love it! Philip Treacy headpiece and Alexander McQueen dress on Sarah Jessica Parker @ the world premier of the Sex & the City film in London. I am happy that she went more with the character of Carrie for this look. McQueen's current collection of feather-adorned silk ombre-dyed dresses is my fantasy.

My friend Laura Kranitz has been creating headpieces with vintage feathers, silk flowers, and the like for the past few years (this is a photo of one of my own Laura Kranitz pieces). Recently featured on Style.com and Daily Candy, She is an amazing up and coming LA-based artist who also designs very unique and intricate jewelry. Check her site for more....LauraKranitz.com

1 comment:

kpriss said...

I'm happy you appreciated the image I put together so much as to include it in your blog! Thank you! I'd much appreciate it if you could also mention your sources for further similar occurring.

Kpriss from Stylefrizz