Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Feel So Dirty......

I think I was home at 3AM? Looooong night. Hustling for the client to try to get to Britney. Yes, the Britney. At that point, I just was on robot mode. It wasn't about me, or being too cool or embarrassed. Just doing my job. Wow. Huge bodyguards, photographers everywhere. I put on my sweet southern accent thinking that may help draw her over to see the client's designs on display in the mansion, and more importantly for my numero uno favorite client especial. Spoke to her cousin for a hot second, actually to Brit Brit for a hot second, and that creepy Sam guy always with her had a conversation with me. The girl, anywhere she went in the mansion, the crowd just shifted towards her like a school of fish following bait. Its hard to even explain. She actually looks cute enough in person. But I wish she would just stay home..... And honestly, I'd rather have been at home in my little place than in that scene in the Bel Air mansion. It was just so gross I can't even describe......

No comments: