Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Items I'm Watching




What does what you watch on eBay say about you? Its rather personal, isn't it? And here I am.....

So the question, what does this say about me? It must say schizo, fortune teller, or costume designer. Maybe just a slightly eccentric and confused woman who lives in a fantasy world ;)

Mid century Pierre Paulin chair
Unused NAPPA LEATHER Spats--so different
LEONARD Paris Vintage-SEXY-WHITE FRENCH SUNGLASSES
NEW $895 Brian Atwood Shoes
FIne Deco Estate Topaz Ring
2 Vintage Black Velvet Cocktail Hats
HUGE VINTAGE FRENCH NUDE DANCER
Victorian Button-up Spats
8 Vintage Cocktail Napkins LINEN 1930'40's Bar
Vintage Turban Style Hat with Feathers
Antique Military Jacket
'40's BLACK FELT TOPPER HAT
Michael Jackson Guitar Hat Pin
Vintage 2 Piece Tail Coat Suit Dated 1902
Nude, Owl, & Wine Ex Libris, Estonia 1967
VINTAGE 80's French Oversized ROUND sunglasses
KARL LAGERFELD DRESS

Wait, I think I figured out what it says about me afterall.....I want to be living in a different time, in another place.....

No comments: